Para Rubia

pcalero

Experto
Como no podemos hablar para practicar el idioma, aquí te pongo unos ejercicios:

1º Traducir el texto
2º Contestar a la pregunta (en inglés claro)
3º Hacer preguntas sobre como continua (idem)
4ª Corregir las faltas (no soy perfecta) (en rojo y negrita)

What about your idea of making a post about how we met our haired friends? (I can be wrong but I think it was yours, I don't find the post). It doesn´t need to be a permanent post. You only need to be prepared to up it every time it begins to get losed.

In order to get your attention I will began with Byakko's story:

Some moths ago I was walking about. As I passed by a pet shop I watched a strange notice that said "We give away kittens".

I almost enter inside inmediately, but I was going visiting and I thought it wasn´t a good idea appearing at my friend's home with a little kitten and asking for water, meat and a sandbox!.

Espero que para mañana me lo entregues terminado y perfecto (jeje) (jeje)

agus10

Experto
(doh) Otia Rubiaaaaa.... todo eso pá mañana.... (jeje) presentale un justificante... de que Gordi no te dejo entrar al Foro... :mrgreen:

Phoenix

Experto
Por cierto, hace bastante que no hablo en inglés. Debí terminar asqueada xD

But anyway I'm gonna tell you how I met Kitty. I don't remember exactly the day but I was going to sleep when my boyfriend called me and told me: "Hey, I've found a little cat. She's really small and beautiful... do you want her?"

I was delighted, but I knew that it was going to be difficult. We had lost our cat three years ago and I knew that my mother didn't want another. But finally she accepted! :grin:

Since then we both have been the best friends (besos) I love her very much, honestly I don't know what I would do without her!

Hala, espero no haber cometido muchos fallos, que estoy agotada y encima con el inglés llenándose de polvo xD

pcalero

Experto
Eh, que hay que hablar en inglés, que es para ayudar a la chica, que hace unos días quería conversación (jeje) .

Phoenix me ha encantado tu historia, tu inglés es mucho mejor que el mío, y además la has acabado (no como yo). Para cuando Rubia entre va a tener más tarea todavía (jeje)

Your boyfriend is a perfect one. Don´t let him get loose. (salud)